The FFP2 Protective Mask is industry standard, breathable and hypoallergenic masks with a high efficient filtration.
MOQ: 1 x Trade box containing 50 masks (& and multiples of)
The elastic cotton ear band provides comfort while wearing.
- BFE > 95% filtering capacity of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 micrometers
- Conforms to CE Medical Devices Directive
- 93/42/EEC Annex VII
- BFE > 99 %
- Protects against anti-haze, dust, bacteria, and viruses
- The nose bar can be moulded around the nose bridge for a tight but comfortable fit.
- Advanced non-woven and a melt-blown fabric material
- 4 layers of soft virgin non-woven protection.
- Skin friendly fabric and nose bridge designs, lightweight for more comfort
- Soft ear elastics.
- EN149-2001 + A1:2009
In Recent BBC News article, David Shukman reports;
A thousand health professionals have backed an appeal for hospital staff to be given improved personal protective equipment.
“In an open letter to UK political leaders, they say there is growing evidence that tiny coronavirus particles can spread through the air.
The group want general ward staff to be given the type of high-quality masks usually only worn in intensive care.”
“More sophisticated masks – a type known as FFP3 that includes an air filter – are only required in intensive care or when certain procedures are carried out that are known to generate aerosols.
In their letter, the consultants, doctors and nurses say healthcare workers are three to four times more likely to become infected than the general population.
But they point out that staff in intensive care units, who have the best level of protection, have about half the risk of catching the virus than colleagues on general wards.”