© 2021 BCB International LTD All rights reserved
BCB International Ltd
TERMS & CONDITIONS SUMMARY
BCB International Ltd, Howell House, Lamby Industrial Park, Cardiff, CF3 2EX
Tel: +44 (0) 29 2043 3700
Email: [email protected]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by BCB International Ltd. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as “we”, “us” and “our” they refer to BCB International Ltd. The term “you” refers to the viewer, customer or visitor to our site.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an ‘item’ we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
14. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
15. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
16. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
17. We will invoice all products & services according to costs quoted in price lists current at the time & date of a customer placing an order for such products & services. BCB International Ltd. reserves the right to adjust, w/out prior notice, prices & specifications. Information, Handling Fees & delivery charges for all Products & Services.
18. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
19. Orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be dispatched for delivery until the following Monday.
20. UK Retail Orders of greater than £350 in value qualify for free shipping within the UK mainland. All prices quoted are Ex-Works Cardiff U.K. Freight will be invoiced at the same time as the goods. Prices excluding VAT & U.K. mainland & carriage. Orders under 20 kilos are charged at £8.00 per consignment.
21. Goods to be sent outside of the UK Mainland will be subject to different charges, your account manager will advise you of the options, rates and terms.
22. Some items are Hazardous / Dangerous Goods Freight, therefore, standard rates will not apply. Your account manager will provide further details and pricing accordingly.
The purchase orders you place on us are divisible. Each delivery made there under:
a) Shall be deemed to arise from a separate contract, and
b) Shall be invoiced separately and any invoice for a delivery shall be payable in full in accordance with the terms of payment provided for therein without reference to and not with standing any defect or default in the delivery of any other instalment or of any other instalment under any other contract
Please also note some items are not eligible to be sent by BFPO.
23. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
24. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
25. Where you have ordered a perishable or time critical item(s) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
26. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
27. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
28. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
30. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
31. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
32. The images of the Goods on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Goods. The colour of your Goods may vary slightly from those images.
33. Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our site have a 5% tolerance.
34. The packaging of your Goods may vary from that shown on images on our site.
35. We reserve the right to amend the specification of the Goods if required by any applicable UK statutory or regulatory requirement.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITIES
36. For certain items, minimum order quantities may apply, especially for extreme sizes or non-standard colours. The company will not process any order less than £50 (or equivalent USD/Euro value).
37. First order is to be paid for by proforma invoice. A credit account may be opened at the discretion of BCB International Ltd, subject to satisfactory bank & credit references.
38. We reserve the right to add any collection or legal fees of recovery of outstanding debts. There is an initial £40 cost involved. We also reserve the right to add 4% per month interest charge to any outstanding debt in addition to the above collection costs.
RIGHT TO RETENTION OF TITLE
39. We also reserve the right to reclaim all goods supplied, whether they have been paid for or not, to offset against outstanding debt. Any order placed w/ BCB International Ltd contributes acceptance to this right. All goods remain the property of BCB International Ltd until paid for in full.
40. A 15% Handling, administration & re-stocking charge will apply to any goods returned for reasons other than a manufacturing problem. All returns must be approved by Quality Assurance Department before a refund can be issued.
FIVE STAR GUARANTEE
Most of the items detailed in our catalogue are produced by BCB International Ltd. to SOLAS or NATO military standards. All faulty workmanship or materials are guaranteed for 12 months. Any defective product will be replaced free of charge.
POA = Price on Application
BCB International Ltd. hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either expressed or implied in regard to, warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer in no way affects the terms of BCB International’ warranties, if any. BCB International Ltd may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of its products & services at any time, including the availability of any product, or service, w/out prior notice or liability. BCB International Ltd reserves the right, at its discretion, to change or modify, at any time, any of or all parts of its Terms & Conditions, & prices.